MIDI player

Share your MIDI files here

Re: MIDI player

Postby macfan » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:38 pm

Give this a try, it's on sourceforge and seems to allow track selection/channel assignment.

http://ariamaestosa.sourceforge.net/download.html

My interrupter keeps going to solid light, generally as soon as I plug it into my Mac. If I unplug/replug it, it will flash to the music for a while, then go solid. Is it crashing? This is all independent of my coil so it shouldn't be related to interference.

When I first started playing with it using the midi software mentioned here, it appeared to work, though sometimes when I paused the light would go out, sometimes not. It appears to work ok on my PC laptop though the battery was low so I didn't have much time to test it before putting it on to charge.
macfan
Rambunctious Relay

Postby macfan » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:05 pm

I guess I had the interrupter in the wrong mode. What does the other mode do BTW? Seems to behave at least visually with Aria now.
macfan
Rambunctious Relay

Postby stridera » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:51 pm

What do you mean other modes? Other than local sdcard songs, you should have live mode and fixed mode.
Live mode lets you turn it on and off using select and changes the intensity (volume?) with the up/down selectors.
Fixed mode lets you switch between volume and frequency.
stridera
Terrific Tube

Postby macfan » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:09 pm

I just have the regular USB interrupter for the TinyTesla, there are no buttons, only a two-position switch. The manual said there is live mode and static mode and that you have to power cycle it if you switch modes. It said to put it in live mode to play midi, but never explained what static mode is for.
macfan
Rambunctious Relay

Previous

Return to MIDI Files