Step 5: Install the Main Board’s Logic
|R2||1K (brown black red)|
|R3||10K (brown black orange)|
|R4||3.3Ω (orange orange gold gold)|
|R5, R6||100K 1/2W (brown black yellow)|
|D3||Low power rectifier|
|T1||Gate Drive Transformer|
|FB1||Optic fiber receiver|
- C. Install capacitors C1–C6. They are all identical 1uF ceramic capacitors.
- D. Install capacitors C7–C10. These are electrolytic capacitors whose polarity is important. Be sure to match the white stripe on the capacitor to the stripe on the board.
- E. Install signal diodes D1 and D2. Note that these are directional components, and the stripe on the diode needs to match the stripe on the board.
- F. Install rectifier D3. Note that it is directional.
- H. Install voltage regulators IC5 and IC6. The orientation of the component should match the silkscreen on the board.
- I. Install T1 and T2, the gate drive transformer and the line transformer.
- K. Insert the ICs into their sockets. Ensure that the notch on each IC matches the notch on the socket, and double-check that the notch on the socket matches the notch on the board.
- L. Install J_AC, the power connector. Put a dab of glue under the part to hold it firmly in place.