Built from the documentation

Non-kit projects based on the public Gen1 designs

Built from the documentation

Postby jna systems » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:48 am

Well, unfortunately I missed the kickstarter but decided to try to build it anyway. I sent off the eagle files to be built and sourced all the components and materials. Had to wind my own secondary (wasn't as hard as I expected - used a lathe) and there were some stumbling blocks along the way, but I learned a lot and had fun doing it. Here are a couple videos of it - no midi yet - soon though. The first one is the first run (sorry about the profanity at the end, but it was pretty cool to see it working after 3 months of working on it) and the second is after playing with it a bit.


jna systems
Tipsy Toggle Switch
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:32 am

Return to Independent Gen1 Builds

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest