Anyone got "Happy birthday" in a simple midi file?

Share your MIDI files here

Anyone got "Happy birthday" in a simple midi file?

Postby lonemorf » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:20 pm

All the ones I find on the net are full on multi track complicated ones - anyone got a simple single channel one?
TIA
lonemorf
Terrific Tube

Re: Anyone got "Happy birthday" in a simple midi file?

Postby Moors7 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:29 pm

Hi, I didn't happen to have one, so I just edited this one. I see no reason why it wouldn't function properly, but as with any new song, test it on low power first until you feel properly satisfied and safe with it, before turning up the power.
It has got a maximum of two notes playing at once, both on channel zero/one (whatever your software chooses to call it), which should suit the oneTesla intterupter just fine.
Enjoy!

The forum won't allow me to upload midi files, so here's a link from my server: http://jordymoors.nl/downloads/OneTesla ... rthday.mid
Moors7
Terrific Tube

Postby lonemorf » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:33 pm

Sir, you are a legend :)
Thanks
lonemorf
Terrific Tube

Postby stegu » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:34 pm

You can put the MIDI file in a zip archive to attach it to a forum post. Zip files are accepted.
stegu
Magnificent MOSFET

Postby Moors7 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:52 pm

You're more than welcome!

@Stegu, while it's true that I can upload them in .zip format (as I've done before in the MIDI section), I thought it would be more user friendly to just include the link for a single file. This way you'd only have to right-click it to download it, instead of unzipping it. Makes life a bit easier for the lazy people amongst us. Eigther way, thanks for the suggestion though, as well as for your other valuable information and dedication on this forum. Keep up the good work!

While I was at it, I thought you'd might appreciate 'for he's a jolly good fellow' as well. Again, to keep things simple: http://jordymoors.nl/downloads/OneTesla ... Fellow.mid

@oneTesla I'm not desperate for pageviews on my website, so if you rather have me zip my files and upload them to your server, just let me know, no problem.
Moors7
Terrific Tube

Return to MIDI Files