WORK IN PROGRESS: Avicii - You make me ft. salem al fakir

Share your MIDI files here

WORK IN PROGRESS: Avicii - You make me ft. salem al fakir

Postby Hook » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:03 pm

First of all, I have no experience with midi editing at all. However, there was a thread in this forum somewhere with some principles on how to edit midi files, so I gave it a try. (but I can't find the post currently :/)

I have used this midi file as the source: http://www.free-midi.org/song/avicii-yo ... fakir.html

It took me about 4 hours, but now i got this, which should sound quite OK on a OneTesla:
avicii-you_make_me_ft_salem_al_fakir_onetesla2.zip
(2.35 KiB) Downloaded 1380 times

I have only tried it on very low power, because my OneTesla is still way out of tune (275kHz / 350kHz).

I also would not recommend to run this midi on full power, as there are almost always two notes playing at the same time, also there are many high and low frequencies in it, which isn't good for the OneTesla as far as I know.

I am trying to improve this the next days. I think I might have removed too many notes sometimes. Also the volume of some notes could need some adjustments.

If there's anyone who wants to improve it, just take the file and do whatever you want with it, but please post it here. :)
Hook
Tipsy Toggle Switch

Return to MIDI Files