Last Modified 03/15/2013
The Information We Collect
In order to operate effectively and provide you the best items and experience we can, we collect information from you when you visit the Site, place an order, or fill out a form.
When ordering from the Site, you may be asked to submit the following: your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to operate and improve the products and visitor’s experience using the Site. Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience.
We also may use your personal information to:
- communicate with you;
- inform you about your account or purchase;
- provide security updates;
- provide services and customer support;
- process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- customize, measure, and improve oneTesla services and the content, layout, and operation of our websites and applications;
- deliver targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences; and,
- compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
Reasons We Share Your Information With Others
In order to run oneTesla, we may share your personal information with:
- Service providers under contract who help with our business operations such as fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, and technology services.
- Credit bureaus and collection agencies to report account information, as permitted by law.
- Banking partners as required by credit card association rules for inclusion on their list of terminated merchants.
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to oneTesla or one of its affiliates; when we need to do so in order to comply with law or credit card rules; or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
oneTesla will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in this policy.
Children’s Access and Use of onetesla.com and Related Web Sites
Onetesla.com and our related web sites do not sell items for purchase by children. If you are under 18 years old, you may only use onetesla.com or our related web sites with the permission of a parent or guardian.
Terms and Conditions
101 Mystic Ave
Medford, MA 02155
Phone: (617) 684-5822
Email address: email@example.com